Monday, September 28, 2009

i'm back?

So I'm back!..Like it, Love it, Hate it...I don't give a shit.

The 4+ months I was gone from YouTube a lot has happened!
1. I moved back to Hawaii..best decision I've made in a long time!
2. Bart made a full recovery!.. Must have been a miracle,I swear!
3. I started watching the Beauty Community on YouTube again.

My account got hacked and Bart was very ill and makeup/youtube was not the place for me at that time in my life. 99.9% of my old subscribers understood. the .1% of them did not. I can not even begin to thank you guys for supporting me and thinking about us! There are some seriously special people on youtube. Weed out all the haters, weirdos, fat men laughing videos (my favorite) and you have some AMAZING girls on here!

I decided to come back SLOWLY. My makeup collection has seriously downsized...i can fit all my makeup in 1 little rubbermaid container. I really have to get my confidence back up to where I feel somewhat ok with making videos.

Since I've been back I've been getting the same question asked over and over again.. "ARE YOU TRYING TO BECOME PARTNER?"

I dont get why i get this question? Yes I WAS partner for a short short time..(1 week before i was hacked) and to tell you the truth I could care less if I will be one or not. There are some new partners now that are dominating youtube! ( so glad to get a nice breath of freshness...i was getting old of the usual partners) So there's my answer and STOP ASKING tricks!!!

So thats it. I gotta get back into the swing of things. Making this blog is a big step! Woohoo!

If you blog, please leave me a comment or follow me so I can follow back! I've forgot/lost all the people I used to follow and would like to get back into the swing of things! Mahalo! :)

I feel like I need to play that Eminem song guess whos back while writing this...

ok TA TA FOR NOW!

4 comments:

  1. Ur blog looks really pretty!!! Im so happy that u're back Court, we really missed u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you!!! And I can't wait for some vids! You are so down to earth and one of few YTs who don't have stick up their ass :)

    ReplyDelete